Friday, September 27, 2013

Nothing for mice treatment



Trouble with mice
One two friends are talking about a mice. 

Friend 1: I'm in a big trouble!
Friend 2: Why is that?
Friend 1: I saw a mouse in my house!
Friend 2: Oh, well, all you need to do is use a trap.
Friend 1: I don't have one.
Friend 2: Well then, buy one.
Friend 1: Can't afford one.
Friend 2: I can give you mine if you want.

Friend 1: That sounds good.
Friend 2: All you need to do is just use some cheese in order to make the mouse come to the trap.
Friend 1: I don't have any cheese.
Friend 2: Okay then, take a piece of bread and put a bit of oil in it and put it in the trap.
Friend 1: I don't have oil.
Friend 2: Well, then put only a small piece of bread.
Friend 1: I don't have bread.
Friend 2: Then what is the mouse doing at your house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment